If you do not find the answers to your questions here, please feel free to contact us by phone, email, or regular mail at 180 S. Prospect Avenue, Suite 230, Tustin, California, 92780. You can call us at (800) 422-8886 anytime between 7am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
1. WHERE CAN I LOCATE INFORMATION ON
ORDERING AND DISCOUNTS?
here for information on ordering. Discount information is as
follows: All products listed in Acorn Naturalists’ 2017 catalog are discounted
10% when ordering 10 or more of the same item, with the exception of
product sets (which already have been discounted). In addition, some
product series have “mix/match” pricing, giving you 10% off when
ordering a total of 10 or more items. We also offer deep discounts
of 25–60% on hundreds of sale items found on our website. In addition, we can provide custom bids for
resources not in our catalog or for bulk quantities of individual
2. HOW DO I CHANGE MY PASSWORD? In order to change your password, simply click on the "Your Account" tab on the top of the homepage. If you are not already logged in, log into your account using your existing user name or email and your password. You will see a prompt that allows you to change your password. Simply follow the instructions - be sure to write down your new password. If you forget your password, click on the "Your Account" tab and then click on "forgot account or password?" button. Account information will be sent to your email address. Your password is encrypted by the system - only you can have access to it via your email address. Because it is encrypted, staff at Acorn Naturalists can not give you your password (we can't access it to find out what it is). To maintain accurate customer records, avoid duplication, and to protect your account, user names are assigned by the system itself and can't be altered - only the password can be changed using the above described method.
3. WHY DIDN'T I RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION OF MY INTERNET ORDER?
Order confirmations are
automatically sent out
every time you place an
letting you know that
your order has been
These emails also
information, such as
your account name and
password, which we can't
retrieve because your
password is private only
to you. Some internet service
have installed spam
filtering software that
may prevent our email
confirmations from going
through. To remedy
to your list of "ok"
email addresses. We do not
send out spam and we do
not sell or rent our
email lists. If
you did not get an order
confirmation and need
your password and
please click on the
"your account" tab at
the top of the page and
then click "existing
user" and then click
Again, before you do
this, please make sure
you tell your spam
filtering software that
emails from us are "ok."
4. HOW DO I GET THE ENTIRE WEB PAGE TO PRINT OUT ON MY PRINTER? Web pages print out differently, depending on your printer and your computer's individual print settings. In order to offer as much information as possible while using as little paper as possible, our web pages are built to print out fully when right and left margins are set at 0.25 inches. If the pages you are printing are "cut off" on the right side, you can remedy this by going to the top left side of your computer screen and clicking File, Page Setup, Margins, and then setting the left margin to 0.25, the right margin to 0.25 and the top and bottom to 0.55. These settings provide optimal printing for all web pages. You can change these settings back and forth any time you wish. For best viewing, set your browser at "medium" text size (for example, if using Internet Explorer, click the top "view" tab, then click "text size" and then set to "medium").
This website is best viewed using
a recent version of Internet Explorer.
5. HOW CAN DOWNLOAD PAGES FROM ACORN NATURALISTS LATEST CATALOG? Simply
click here to view all or part of Acorn Naturalists printed catalog. To request free our request in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Acorn Naturalists at (800) 422-8886 anytime between 7am and 5pm PST, Monday through Friday. You can also leave a message after hours at this same number.
6. WHAT IS THE ACORN GROUP? The
consulting division, The Acorn
Group, focuses on the advancement of environmental interpretation and education. Blending the skills of planners, designers, architects, and educators, the firm offers services in interpretive master planning, exhibit design, strategic planning for education, and evaluation. Several of our projects have been recognized nationally, receiving such awards as the Exhibit Design Award, Print and Media Design Award, and Interpretive Media Award by the National Association for Interpretation; Best of Show by the Western Fairs Association; Award of Excellence by the California Parks and Recreation Society; and National Education Award by the American Zoo and Aquarium Association.