If you do not find the answers to your questions here, please feel free to contact us by phone, email, or regular mail at 180 South Prospect Avenue, Suite 230, Tustin, California, 92780. Feel free to call us at (800) 422-8886 anytime between 7am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
when you click on the any of the links below, a screen appears indicating
that "you need the Adobe Acrobat reader to view these pages," simply click
here to download the free Adobe Acrobat reader
software or visit
Adobe Acrobat reader allows you to read Adobe PDF files, one of the most
common formats on the internet. All of the files listed below are written
in Adobe PDF format.
1. WHERE CAN I LOCATE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEETS (MSDS) FOR LAMOTTE TEST KITS OFFERED BY ACORN NATURALISTS? For complete, up-to-date information, please visit the Lamotte website and then click on the MSDS tab. Enter either the LaMotte Reagent Code found on the label of each reagent bottle or enter the product code found on the kit and also listed in the kit description on our website. Enter either of these numbers where the page says "Type MSDS Number Here" and then click on the appropriate MSDS file (with an underlined PDF link).
2. DO YOU HAVE AN INFORMATION SHEET ON USING ANIMAL TRACK, SCAT AND MOLD REPLICAS? Please click here. for an information sheet describing different methods for working with track, scat and mold replicas.
3. DO YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL DATA ON YOUR BIRD EGG REPLICAS? For information on the length and girth of our museum quality bird egg replicas (along with suggestions for display), please click here.
4. DO YOU HAVE AN INSTRUCTION SHEET FOR USING PLANT PRESSES? For instructions on the use of plant presses offered by Acorn Naturalists, please click here.
5. DO YOU HAVE AN INSTRUCTION SHEET FOR USING THE PRISM MICROSCOPE? For instructions on the use of the prism microscope offered by Acorn Naturalists, please click here.
6. HOW DO I PRODUCE FISH PRINT ART? DO YOU HAVE A DESCRIPTION OF THE FISH REPLICAS? To view or print out a complete set of directions for fish printing along with descriptions of fish replicas offered by Acorn Naturalists, please click here.
7. CAN I GET A LISTING OF THE ROCK, MINERAL AND FOSSIL COLLECTION SPECIMENS? For a listing of the specific components (specimens) found in our rock, mineral and fossil collections, please click here.
8. MUSIC SAMPLES FROM VARIOUS SCIENCE AND NATURE-ORIENTED SONGS. Acorn Naturalists carries a wide selection of science and nature-oriented music. A wide selection of songs from different CD's and cassettes can be found by clicking here.
9. MHAT DO THE NUMBERS ON BINOCULARS MEAN? Purchasing a binocular is complicated by references to "field of view" and ocular magnification and light gathering ability. Acorn Naturalists offers a one page, simple explanation of these terms - simply click here to view this page.
10. CAN YOU HELP ME IDENTIFY THE TRACKS ON THE LARGE AND SMALL TRACK PANELS OFFERED BY ACORN NATURALISTS? Please click here. for to identify the tracks on the large track panel. The tracks on the small track panel can be identified by clicking here.
11. I NEED A COPY OF THE ANSWER KEY TO THE CLEVER CATCH RECYCLING BALL. All of the pages need (4) are here: page 1, page 2, page 3, and page 4.
12. KIND FUR: COMPLETE DESCRIPTIONS OF ALL SPECIES. For descriptions of all of the Kind Fur replicas offered by Acorn Naturalists, please click here.
Click here to return to the initial frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) page
Click here to return to Acorn Naturalists Home Page.