California Natives Trading Card Set (24 Random Cards in Acrylic Box)
California Natives Trading Card Set (24 Pack)
Random 24-pack of CA Natives Collect-em Trading Cards in a Clear Acrylic Display Box.
- Includes 24 randomly selected cards. May include a few duplicates for beginning trading.
- Beautiful printed and illustrated high quality, informative cards with metallic detailed.
- Packaged in a beautiful Desktop Museum Collection Box.
- Trade-em, Collect-em, and use them to ID plants and animals on the trail.
CA Natives Trading Cards are cards designed to get everyone, kids and adults alike, excited and talking about California Plants and Animals.
The front of each card has a photograph of the plant or animal along with the number. The back of each card has a hand-drawn and illustrated Nature Journaling page by Artist and Naturalist Sama Wareh discussing the species.
The more cards you have, the greater variety of games you can play. Students can challenge other trading card holders to THE CA NATIVES KNOWLEDGE CHALLENGE and possibly steal their card with more KNOWLEDGE. Before you know it, 5-year-olds will be spotting California Sycamore trees and identifying them.
For the rules and more info on how to play the games, visit www.artandwildernessinstitute.com
TRADING CARD LIST (as of May 2019)
4. Pinacate Beetle
5. Chaparral Yucca
6. Poison Oak (worth 5 cards)
7. California Sycamore
8. Coast Live Oak
9. Prickly Pear Cactus
10. Mourning Dove
11. Red Shouldered Hawk
13. Harvester Ant
14. Black Phoebe
15. Cottontail Rabbit
16. Acorn Woodpecker
17. Anna's Hummingbird
18. Stinging Nettle (worth 3 cards)
19. Snowy Egret
20. Great White Egret
21. California Towhee
22. Mule Fat
23. California Ground Squirrel
24. Poison Hemlock (worth 5 cards)
25. Western Scrub Jay
26. Western Bluebird
27. Turkey Vulture
28. Black Sage
29. Laurel Sumac
30. Western Fence Lizard
31. American Coot
32. Aggregating Anemone
33. Red-Tailed Hawk (GOLD CARD)- worth 10 cards (Limited Prints)
Quantity discounts are not available for this specialty item.