GREEN (Global Rivers Environmental Education Network) Introductory Water Quality Monitoring Kit
GREEN Introductory Water Quality Monitoring Kit
- Bestselling kit includes materials to test 8 parameters: BOD, coliform bacteria, dissolved oxygen, nitrate, pH, phosphate, turbidity, and temperature change
- Kit utilizes accurate, non-hazardous TesTabs®
- For use with freshwater (pond, lake, stream, river, etc.) or saltwater (marine, oceanic) samples.
- Recommended for ages 8 and up
- See Details for further information and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) links (below)
Receive 10% off when ordering 10 or more of this item. Upon checkout, discounts for all items are added together and collectively subtracted from the total.
This bestselling Earth Force® kit supports action-oriented approaches to watershed education with hands-on water quality testing and analysis. The kit contains everything needed to introduce students to eight different water quality parameters (biochemical oxygen demand, coliform bacteria, dissolved oxygen, nitrate, pH, phosphate, turbidity, and temperature change). These tests are performed using the patented TesTab® method, which is accurate, non-hazardous, and easy to use. Sufficient material for 10 water samples (three samples for coliform) is supplied. Both freshwater and marine samples can be analyzed with this kit. All items are contained in a reusable plastic cylinder. An excellent introduction to basic, yet important, water quality parameters for ages 8 and up.
Part of the Earth Force® GREEN (Global Rivers Environmental Education Network) Module Collection.
Packaging dimensions: 5" high x 4¾" in diameter.
To view the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for this LaMotte kit, please click on the component links below:
For Coliform Tablets, please click here.
For Dissolved Oxygen Tablets, please click here.
For Nitrate Tablets, please click here.
For pH Wide Range Tablets, please click here.
For Phosphorus Tablets, please click here.