Birds 2D Skull Model® Collection (Discounted Set of 12 Skull Models)
Birds Skull Model® Collection
- Laser-cut 2D models with grommeted bills
- Collection includes 12 templates: Bald Eagle, Barn Owl, Canada Goose, Cardinal, Cormorant, Flamingo, Great Blue Heron, Pileated Woodpecker, Raven, Red-Tailed Hawk, Roadrunner, and Wild Turkey
- Printed on mineral paper, a green resource
- Recommended for ages 8 and up
- See Details for activity ideas and further information (below)
Created by Acorn Naturalists, these flat, articulating skull models are precisely laser cut from a accurate, life-size watercolor paintings. The unique two-dimensional design (with beaks that move around a permanent grommet) makes these reproductions easy to use in the field or classroom when discussing behavior, adaptations, feeding strategies, or food chains. Our models are printed locally on thick, waterproof paper made from inorganic materials. No trees or toxic agents (such as bleaching chemicals) are used in the manufacture of this green resource. This collection includes Bald Eagle, Barn Owl, Canada Goose, Cardinal, Cormorant, Flamingo, Great Blue Heron, Pileated Woodpecker, Raven, Red-Tailed Hawk, Roadrunner, and Wild Turkey. When necessary, rinse the models in soapy water to clean. Recommended for ages 8 to adult.
For educational activities and additional information on Acorn Naturalists' Skull Models® click here.
Product sets are already discounted from the individual purchase price.