Authentic-sounding calls can be used to bring bird closer for photography or identification purposes. The calls we offer are the best available, but don’t expect to imitate the natural sounds perfectly the first time you try! The best way to learn is to start practicing, listening to tapes or mimicking the species themselves. Note: the directions that come with these calls sometimes contain references to hunting strategies, but the methods described are equally effective for bringing birds closer for photography or behavior studies.
- Audubon Bird Call$7.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Turkey (Box) Call$49.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Duck Call$13.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Goose (Canada) Call$13.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Quality Lanyard for Holding Calls (Single)$4.45Add to Wish List Add to Compare