North American Bird Feather Replica® Template Collection (Discounted Set of 6 Replica Templates)
North American Bird Feather Replica Set Collection
- Laser-cut, life-size feather images scanned from real feathers in permitted collections
- Collection includes 6 templates: Birds I, Birds II, Birds of Prey I, Birds of Prey II, Owls, and Wetland and Seashore Birds
- 63 feather replicas total
- Printed on mineral paper, a green resource
- Recommended for ages 8 and up
- See Details for activity ideas and further information (below)
Created by Acorn Naturalists, these accurate, life-size feather replicas are scanned directly from permitted feather collections. Use these feather replicas to “seed” trails and have young explorers find and collect them. Spread them out on a table and have students organize, classify, and study key feather features. Our feather replicas are precisely laser-cut and presented on templates; each feather “pops out” individually from the sheet. These templates are printed locally on thick, waterproof paper made from inorganic materials. No trees or toxic agents (such as bleaching chemicals) are used in the manufacture of this green resource. As needed, the feathers can be cleaned in soapy water. Feather replicas are recommended for ages 8 to adult.
This collection includes the Birds I, Birds II, Birds of Prey I, Birds of Prey II, Owls, and Wetland and Seashore Birds templates, for a total of 63 feather replicas.
Product sets are already discounted from the individual purchase price.