For the past thirty years, Acorn Naturalists has been providing the highest quality owl pellets available. Since all natural pellets are wild collected, there is tremendous variation in contents and size. We select those that are the best quality and value and house our pellets in sealed containers. to prevent reinfestation by moths and other insects. We also recommend keeping unused pellets sealed in bags or containers but if reinfestation does occur, simply freeze the pellets overnight and reseal. The moths are harmless but their larvae will consume the organic matter in the pellet, basically dissecting the owl pellet for you.
- Raven/Owl Pellet Signature Display (Animal Signatures® Display Series)$29.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Owl Pellet Prey Identification Chart Set (5 Charts)$16.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Barn Owl Pellet Kit (Individual Student)$18.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Barn Owl Pellet Kit: Introductory Kit for Grades 3-8$54.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Owls & Owl Pellet Dissection Resource Guide$12.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare