This section contains mammal skull replicas that show the tremendous diversity of form and function that seen in mammal skulls. Each skull type provides clues to the food preferences of each species, with different anatomical features seen in the skulls of herbivores, carnivores, omnivores and insectivores. Students can sort out skulls into these groupings and then explain their reasoning based observations of tooth and jaw structure. For example, students can compare the nipping front teeth and grinding molars of omnivores such as deer or elk with the massive gripping and crushing strength seen in bear skulls or the flesh cutting and shearing carnassial teeth seen in coyote skulls or cougar skulls. All of the skulls we offer are replicas, and thus do not have special storage, handling, or permit requirements.
- Herbivore Skull Collection with Discounted Museum Display Cases$259.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Elk Skull Replica$273.00Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Moose Skull Replica$283.00Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Sea Lion (California) Skull Replica$272.00Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Chimpanzee (Female) Skull Replica$280.00Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Chimpanzee (Male) Skull Replica$280.00Add to Wish List Add to Compare