Sunprint & Paper Crafts
Sunprint kits (with photosensitive art paper) utilize sun-sensitive paper that is developed using plain water. Natural objects such as ferns, feathers, flowers or leaves are placed under a transparent plexiglass cover (provided) and then exposed to the sun for from a few minutes, and then developed by dipping in water. Also included in this section are colorful nature craft papers such as tree bark craft paper, nature shapes paper, papermaking kits, color diffusing leaves and color diffusing flowers. Creative, hands-on fun for all ages.
- Original Sunprint® Kit$5.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Original Sunprint® Kit Refill$4.45Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Super Sunprint® Kit$19.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Super Sunprint® Kit Refill$15.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Papermill Stationery & Envelope Papermaking Kit$69.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare