Observation Equipment for Young Learners
One of the cornerstones of early childhood education is encouraging a sense of wonder about the world. Young children love exploring, and a few simple tools can amplify their curiosity. Acorn Naturalists provides these, including magnifiers, hand lenses, bug boxes, and field observation equipment. One of our most popular items is the two-way magnifier that allows young children to view magnified insects and other small creatures from both above and below. Also in this section are large and small tripod magnifiers and a variety of adjusting loupe magnifiers.
- Dual Purpose Observation Container$3.98Out of stockAdd to Wish List Add to Compare
- Port-A-Bug® Field Observation Container$9.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Large Tabletop Tripod Magnifier$36.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Living Butterfly Garden (Live Painted Lady Caterpillars)$24.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Safari® North American Wildlife Bundle$32.99Add to Wish List Add to Compare