Freshwater & Marine Ecosystems
Children seem to naturally show interest in exploring aquatic life. Harnessing this energy can help teach about the importance of water as well as the biological diversity that aquatic environments support. Pond, lake and stream explorations are particularly well suited for programs focusing on Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) that emphasize inquiry-oriented problem solving. Aquatic environments are usually within reach of any school or nature center, and if not, small ponds can be incorporated into any learning environment. For over three decades, Acorn Naturalists has focused on providing curriculum materials, field supplies, and specialized equipment for exploring freshwater and marine ecosystems.
- Pond & Stream Sampling Kit$89.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Macromania Kit$66.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Urban Water Quality Test Kit$62.45Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Acid Rain Study Kit$83.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Estuary Water Quality Monitoring Kit$60.35Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Freshwater Fish Printing Discovery Kit®$99.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare