GREEN (Global Rivers Environmental Education Network) Comprehensive Water Quality Monitoring Kit
GREEN Comprehensive Water Quality Monitoring Kit
- Excellent kit allows students to design and implement a complete watershed study
- Materials are included to test 9 parameters: BOD, coliform bacteria, dissolved oxygen, nitrate, pH, phosphate, turbidity, temperature change, and benthic macro-invertebrate survey
- Kit utilizes accurate, non-hazardous TesTabs®
- For use with freshwater (pond, lake, stream, river, etc.) or saltwater (marine, oceanic) samples.
- Recommended for grades 4 and up
- See Details for further information and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) links (below)
Receive 10% off when ordering 10 or more of this item. Upon checkout, discounts for all items are added together and collectively subtracted from the total.
This popular Earth Force® kit is ideal for school-based and/or community volunteer water quality monitoring. Within, students learn to design and implement a water quality study using watershed maps and test materials. The kit contains a methods manual and a set of nine tests (biochemical oxygen demand, coliform bacteria, dissolved oxygen, nitrate, pH, phosphate, turbidity, temperature change, and benthic macro-invertebrate survey). Enough materials for 100 tests each for seven parameters are included; 44 tests for coliform and unlimited quantities for benthic invertebrates are provided. Freshwater and saltwater samples can be analyzed with this comprehensive kit. All items are packed securely in a reusable brown kraft box; a handle allows for easy carry into the field. Inquiry-based learning at its finest for grades 4 to 12.
Part of the Earth Force® GREEN (Global Rivers Environmental Education Network) Module Collection.
To view the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for this LaMotte kit, please click on the component links below:
For Coliform Tablets, please click here.
For Dissolved Oxygen Tablets, please click here.
For Nitrate 1 Tablets, please click here.
For Nitrate 2 Tablets, please click here.
For pH Wide Range Tablets, please click here.
For Phosphorus Tablets, please click here.