Acorn Naturalists offers inquiry-oriented educational resources for life science explorations that focus on animal behavior, food chains, animal life cycles, species diversity and animal adaptations. Also included here is a selection of prepared slides and microscopes for studying diversity in microbial life. Resources also available here for field identification of animal tracks and scat to enhance discussions of animal diets and behavior. Attractive and educational algae, lichen and mushroom displays are also available here.
- Prism Microscope (40x)$129.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Animal Tooth Casts Activity Kit$113.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Track, Scat, and Sign Discovery Kit®$109.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Life Cycle Series Collection (Discounted Set of 15 Titles)$120.83Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Life Cycle Model Set Collection (Discounted Selection of 13 Sets)$124.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare