California Natives Trading Cards Educator Game Master Set (Cards 13-24)
California Natives Trading Cards Educator Game Master Set (Cards 13 - 24)
- Includes 25 each of Cards # 13 - #24.
- Beautifully printed and illustrated high quality, informative cards with metallic detailing.
- Organized within an Accordion Binder are the following cards: (13) Harvester Ant, (14) Black Phoebe, (15) Cottontail Rabbit, (16) Acorn Woodpecker, (17) Anna's Hummingbird, (18) Stinging Nettle, (19) Snowy Egret, (20) Great White Egret, (21) California Towhee, (22) Mule Fat, (23) California Ground Squirrel, and (24) Poison Hemlock.
Quantity discounts are not available for this specialty item.
Get the ultimate teaching tool California kids and educators have been going crazy over! CA NATIVES Collect’Em TRADING CARDS ARE DESIGNED AS TEACHING TOOLS to motivate students of all ages, adults and kids alike, to learn and master knowledge over Califoria Native species. Use them on the trail, in the classroom, or as earned prizes. Kids can trade them and "collect’em."
THIS EDUCATORS KIT COMES WITH 25 OF EACH OF THE CARDS LISTED BELOW. TEACHER KITS MAY ONLY BE PURCHASED BY TEACHERS, NON-PROFITS, AND TEACHER RESOURCE STORES. THIS SET IS NOT TO BE INDIVIDUALLY USED FOR RETAIL SALE.
The Educator Game Master Set can be used in the following way:
- Let the students earn the cards by identifying a plant or animal on the trail and listing 5 facts about them.
- Public Programs - Distribute the cards to participants and have them find the Plant or Animal on the trail.
- Give them as prizes at summer camps and public programs if participants relay knowledge pertaining to that plant or animal.
- Create art programs based on the art on the back.
- Play the games that are listed and described in the rules handbook.
- Plant Walks
- Ornithology Programs
- Ecosystem Studies
- Curricula Development
- Booth Spin Wheel Jeopardy Give Aways
CA Natives Trading Cards are cards designed to get everyone, kids and adults alike, excited and talking about California Plants and Animals.
The front of each card has a photograph of the plant or animal along with the number. The back side of each card has a hand drawn and illustrated Nature Journaling page by Artist and Naturalist Sama Wareh on the species.
The more cards students have, the more choices you have for playing a variety of games. Students can steal cards from each other with more knowledge and before you know it, 5-year-olds will be spotting Sycamore trees and identifying them. Kids can challenge other trading card holders to THE CA NATIVES KNOWLEDGE CHALLENGE and possibly steal their card with more KNOWLEDGE.
For the rules and more info on how to play the games, visit www.artandwildernessinstitute.com
300 CARDS TOTAL IN THIS KIT, WITH 25 OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
13. Harvester Ant
14. Black Phoebe
15. Cottontail Rabbit
16. Acorn Woodpecker
17. Anna's Hummingbird
18. Stinging Nettle
19. Snowy Egret
20. Great White Egret
21. California Towhee
22. Mule Fat
23. California Ground Squirrel
24. Poison Hemlock