Prepared Microscope Slide Kit (boxed collection of 100 different, popular slides)
Prepared Microscope Slide Kit (Boxed Collection of 100 Common Slides)
This high-quality prepared slide set includes 100 different frequently-requested slides. The selection features slides generally used to teach life science subjects from elementary through high school classes. All of the slides are identified on both the slide itself and in the index sheet inside the wooden storage box. A thorough, wide-ranging starter set of slides for teachers or students ages 8 and up.
Receive 10% off when ordering 10 or more of this item. Upon checkout, discounts for all items are added together and collectively subtracted from the total.
The following is a complete listing of all 100 slides:
1. Amoeba, whole mount (abbreviated below as w.m.)
2. Paramecium, w.m.
3. Euglena, w.m.
4. Sponge, section, showing spicules
5. Hydra, w.m.
6. Hydra budding, w.m.
7. Planaria, w.m., free-living Turbellarian
8. Tapeworm proglottids, w.m.
9. Schistosoma, male, w.m.
10. Ascaris, (Roundworm) cross section (c.s.)
11. Ascaris, eggs, w.m.13. Hirudo Nipponia, (Clamworm) w.m.
14. Daphnia, w.m.
15. Spider, w.m. of small specimen
16. Spider leg, w.m.
17. Culex, Mosquito, larva, w.m.
18. Culex, Mosquito, Male, Head & mouthparts, w.m.
19. Culex, Mosquito, Female, Head & mouthparts, w.m.
20. Housefly, Head and mouthparts, w.m.
21. Housefly, w.m. of small specimen
22. Honeybee, 1st leg, w.m.
23. Honeybee, 3rd (hind) leg, w.m.
24. Honeybee sting, w.m.
25. Butterfly wing piece, w.m.
26. Butterfly, head and moth parts, w.m.
27. Ant, w.m.
28. Pediculus, louse, of pig, w.m.
29. Grasshopper testis, squash preparation, w.m.
30. Silkworm, trachea, w.m.
31. Fruitfly, w.m.
32. Snail, section of radula showing teeth
33. Fish blood smear
34. Fish scale, w.m.
35. Eel blood smear
36. Frog blastula, sec.
37. Frog late gastrula, sec.
38. Frog blood smear
39. Bird Feather Types, wm. of contour and down feathers
40. Human Blood Smear
42. Compact Bone, human, ground, w.m.
43. Bone, sec.
44. Striated muscle, w.m. of teased fibers
45. Cerebellum, sec.
46. Spinal Cord, c.s.
47. Motor Nerve Ending, rabbit, w.m.
48. Taste buds, section of rabbit tongue.
49. Mouse Tail, c.s.
50. Lung, sec.
51. Wall of Stomach, section.
52. Small intestine, c.s.
53. Pancreas, section
54. Kidney, l.s. of entire organ
55. Sperm smear, boar
56. Human sperm smear
57. Silk fibers, w.m.
58. Silk fibers, c.s.
59. Sheep wool, w.m.
60. Sheep wool, c.s.
61. Blue-Green Algae, w.m.
62. Rhizopus nigricans, w.m. Back Bread Mold
63. Penicillium, w.m., showing conidia
64. Paspergillus, w.m., showing condiia
65. Mushroom, sec. thru gills showing basidiospores
66. Moss stem, c.s.
67. Moss antheridia, longitudinal section (l.s.)
68. Fern, c.s. of rhizome (underground stem)
69. Fern leaflet, c.s. showing sori (sporangia)
70. Fern spores, w.m.
71. Fern Prothallium with young sporophyte, w.m.
72. Cedar stem, c.s.
73. Pine stem, c.s.
74. Pine stem, c.s., showing annual growth ring
75. Pine leaf (needle) c.s.
76. Bean Root Tubercle, sec.
77. Corn root, c.s.
78. Cucurbita (squash or pumpkin) stem, c.s.
79. Cucurbita, stem, l.s.
80. Hibiscus, stem, c.s.
81. Hibiscus, stem, l.s.
82. Corn Stem, c.s.
83. Corn Stem, l.s.
84. Solanum (Potato) tuber, sec.
85. Triticum aestivum (wheat) stem, c.s.
86. Monocot and Dicot stems, c.s.
87. Tilia (Basswood) 1, 2 and 3 year stems, c.s.
88. Triticum aestivum (wheat) leaf epidermis, w.m.
89. Onion bulb epidermis, w.m.
90. Iris leaf epidermis, w.m. showing stomata
91. Sedum (Stonecrop), leaf epidermis, w.m.
92. Vicia faba (Broad Bean), leaf epidermis, w.m.
93. Hydrophytic Leaf, c.s.
94. Camelia leaf, c.s.
95. Scale hairs, Silverberry, w.m.
96. Monocot and Dicot Leaves, c.s.
97. Lilium anther, c.s.
98. Lilium pollen, w.m.
99. Capsella (Shepherd’s Purse), young embryos, section
100. Grantia spicules, w.m.