Acorn Naturalists offers soil science resources including inquiry-oriented activity guides, hands-on soil test kits and equipment, soil texture kits, soil collection and profile tubes, soil seives, kits for studying soil organisms, measuring scoops, plant tissue test kits, the Soil Horizons display, and the Topsoil Tour kit. Other resources include a soil formation study kit, sedimentator demonstrating soil deposition, nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium (NPK) soil test kits, composting and soil thermometers, and an array of quality magnifiers, including the two-way magniifiers that are perfect for close-up study of soil organisms.
- Soil Life Discovery Kit® (Berlese Funnels and Soil Insect Pitfall Traps)$79.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Soil Life Discovery Kit® Ten-Piece Expansion Pack$99.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Soil Microbe Hunter® Test Kit$82.45Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Topsoil Tour® Soil Quality Test Kit$97.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Topsoil Tour® Soil Quality Test Kit (Refill)$83.65Add to Wish List Add to Compare