Marine Life (Seashore) Activities & Guides
Salt water environments, from estuaries to beaches, tidepools and the open ocean, are always of interest to students and thus offer many creative teaching opportunities. Naturalists can often trace their roots to an early interest in marine biology that later morphed into other areas of science, with marine science acting as a catalyst for a lifetime interest in science and the environment. Acorn Naturalists offers an array of children's books, seashore and estuary water quality monitoring kits from LaMotte, and hands-on seashore activity books.
- At the Seashore (My Nature Sticker Activity Book Series)$7.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Seashore Life (Golden Guide®)$6.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Seashore Animals X-Rays and Picture Cards$21.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- Take-Along Guide to Seashells, Crabs and Sea Stars$7.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- My First Seashores Nature Activity Book$6.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare
- In One Tidepool: Crabs, Snails, and Salty Tails$8.95Add to Wish List Add to Compare